These instructions are unique for facilitators of Brian Raven classes.
- No age exceptions are granted for Brian Raven classes. This includes students
who are too young and too old, even if only by one day. Verify the student is within the age range before
adding them to your class.
- All checks are made out to the facilitator and not to the teacher. Please
inform anyone adding your class to make checks out to you.
- Tuition is due according to the schedule for all classes.
- On the teacher pay date (the week after tuition is due) you will account for all
checks, but you will not pay Brian.
- Anytime after the teacher pay date, you may cash or deposit the checks. Please
do not cash checks before this date as families plan for an extra week between the
tuition due date and teacher pay date.
- On the following week, pay Brian with one check from your own account made out to
him. Write the check for only the amount you have received. Keep an accurate
list of tuition payments in case there are questions.
- If anyone pays you after this time, they must give you
cash. Record the payment
and give Brian the money. Have him sign the Teacher Payment Receipt Chart,
showing he received the cash. You are not responsible for handling late
We understand this job entails additional work beyond that of a typical facilitator. Thank you for your willingness to assist in this way.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010, 10:35:03 AM