During the end of March 2013,
returning families may re-enroll.
March, 2013: Re-enrollment will be offered to returning families.
- Class Request Forms and Family Registration Contracts
will be distributed to the family mailbox folders.
- Fill out the forms and choose the classes your student will commit to attending
for the entire school year. You may sign up for one class or several classes,
one day or both.
- Pay the registration fees for each day you plan to attend
classes. If your only Wednesday class is Beginning Band, you do not owe an additional registration fee for the second day. Registration fees cover administrative, insurance, and facility expenses and are non-refundable when registration is opened to new
- Connections’ classes are designed to meet the needs of as many students as possible.
Our teachers set age ranges and pre-requisites for each class. Our age cutoff is September 1. We realize
many homeschooled children don’t fit within a specific "box;" however, for
successful classes, boundaries do need to be observed. You must have a signed Age Exception Form for students who are either too young or too old for a class, even if only by one day. Some teachers do not grant age exceptions.
Exceptions must be attached to Class Request Forms. Verbal approval by a teacher will not suffice.
Students without a written exception who do not meet the age parameters will be dropped from the class at registration. This completed form will allow your student
to be added to the pool of eligible students. Note, for classes over the maximum,
teacher preference will determine if students outside the designated age range are
part of the lottery to fill the class or if they are put at the end of the list.
- Submit all forms and fees.
April 3, 2013: ALL re-enrollment forms will be due on or before
this date. Re-enrollment will be temporarily closed (for a 2-3 week window)
in order to process registration.
- Any returning family that fails to turn forms in by this date will need to wait
until class lists are posted to register.
- For each class, if enrollment is less than or equal to the class maximum, all applicants
are admitted. If enrollment exceeds the class maximum, admission is set using
a lottery system. Priority is given to families who have participated for
more than one year. Additionally, the Connections' board reserves the right
to prioritize. A waiting list is created using this same standard.
April, 2013: Enrollment
results will be communicated to families via email. Families
be given time to finalize their plans before registration is offered to new
- Class lists will be made available through a computer link.
- Returning families will receive an email of their family schedule indicating the enrollment status
of each child
in every class in which they registered.
- You must secure each class spot by paying for one month of tuition and any copy/material fees with one check per class. With a few exceptions,
checks should be made payable
to the teacher and given to the facilitator. The teachers will cash their checks during early June. All fees are non-refundable
when registration is opened to new families.
- If you want additional classes, contact the facilitator.
- If you would like to have a student considered for a class who is outside the age
limits determined by the teacher, you must get the teacher to grant an exception.
Contact the teacher to obtain an exception and have the teacher inform the facilitator
an exception has been granted. No age exceptions are granted for Brian Raven classes.
- If you add a day (Monday or Wednesday) you were not already registered for, remember
to pay the registration fee for the additional day. If your only Wednesday class is Beginning Band, you do not owe an additional registration fee for the second day.
- If you are placed on a waiting list, you can do nothing more until a spot opens
up for you. The facilitator will contact you if an opening becomes available. If you will be out of town during the summer for an extended period of time or
during the early part of September, please inform the facilitator. If a facilitator
cannot get in touch with you, your spot will open up to the next student on the
May 24, 2013:
Postmarked by this date, all tuition checks
must be mailed to facilitators in order to secure a spot. Unsecured spots
become available to anyone on a waiting list or to new families during open registration.
May 29, 2013, at 9am: Registration will be open
to ANY family
that meets the Connections' criteria outlined in this website.
Monday, March 04, 2013, 11:19:06 PM