The nursery is available for moms to nurse/feed/nap their infants. This is NOT a
playroom, nor is it staffed. If you would like to use this room, please contact
- No toddlers or older children in the nursery.
- No eating in the nursery.
- Bring your own diapers, and take used diapers with you.
- Wipe down the diaper-changing surface after use.
- If your baby plays with any toys, put them in the sink to be disinfected.
- If your baby sleeps in a crib, put the sheet in the dirty clothes, and replace it
with a fresh sheet.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Be quiet. There are piano lessons being held in the adjacent room.
- Do not leave infants unattended in the nursery at any time.
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 01, 2009, 7:21:16 AM