- Students need to sign into study hall each week.
- Once students are in study hall, they should remain there for the entire class hour.
- Students under age 6 are expected to be in the playroom. Students between the ages of 6 and 8 must have an adult, who is directly responsible for
them, in the room at all times.
- This room is intended for visiting, games, or group activities. Neither parents nor students should expect a noise-free environment. Quiet studying may be done in your car.
- There should be at least two adults in the study hall each class hour. In addition,
a parent rotation may be set up to insure adequate supervision.
- Eating and drinking will be allowed in this room. Please clean up after yourself.
- Respect others’ use of this study hall. No excessively loud voices, noisy electronic
games, use of foosball table, or boisterous play allowed.
- Adults -- If a student is not following these rules, please remind him/her of the
rules once, and then find their parent. Everyone’s schedules are in their mailbox
folders. If there is a problem and you are uncomfortable doing this, please
contact a board member.
Last Updated: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 4:00:37 PM