- Students need to sign into study hall each week.
- Once students are in study hall, they should remain there for the entire class hour.
- Students under the age of 8 must have an adult, who is directly respnsible for them, in the room at all times.
- This study hall is intended for visiting, quiet games, or group activities.
- There should be at least two adults in the study hall each class hour. In
addition, a parent rotation may be set up to insure adequate supervision.
- Eating and drinking are allowed in this room. Please clean up after yourself.
- Respect others' use of this study hall. No excessively loud voices, noisy
electronic games, or boisterous play is allowed.
- Adults, if a student is not following these rules, please remind him/her of the
rules once, and then find their parent. Everyone's schedules are in their mailbox
folders. If there is a problem and you are uncomfortable doing this, please contact a board member.
Last Updated: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 4:00:37 PM